Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Quick Update

Hey guys,

Just a few bits of business:

- Thanks to everyone who's been commenting and following. I appreciate it. Keep up the good work.

- I know in my first post that I said I'd review comics along with movies. This has yet to happen. I really want to do it, but I honestly picked the worst possible time in recent memory to start this blog. I'm about to move into a new place and my life in general has just been pretty busy. If I had started this in January, I'd've been knocking out about three or four movie reviews a week at the rate I was going on Netflix, plus comics. But I know you're all dying for my comics reviews, and I promise they'll start in early May at the latest. TV reviews too.

- My dear friend Stephanie asked my in the comments recently if I'd take requests for reviews. I had planned to get to this eventually, but since she brought it up, I'll just throw it out there now and say that I'm open to suggestions. As long as it's not Ghost of Girlfriends Past or something else that's obviously a complete waste of time, I'm open to checking it out in a timely fashion, whether I've seen it already or not. Leave your suggestions in the comments or facebook me or email me or whatever.

- My friend Sophie and my girlfriend Jenn have a webcomic called Darwin Carmichael is Going to Hell. It's hilarious. And kind of blowing up in the webcomic world. If you don't already know about it, I suggest you check it out. It has a manticore named Skittles in it. 'Nuff said.

Anyway, thanks again for reading. I've currently got the Ice Harvest from Netflix, which I'll get to by the end of the week, and I'll be checking out The Losers in theatres on Friday. Catch ya then.

1 comment:

  1. Can you explain Dustin Hoffman to me? Watch the Graduate or something. I just don't understand him. I'm totally serious too.

    ReplyDelete