Monday, January 24, 2011

What Happened To This Thing?

Damn.


So I kind of over did it while I was home for the holidays. I was watching a few movies a day and keeping up with everything started to feel more like a burden or a chore than something I actually wanted to do. I kind of figured this would happen eventually, but I thought it'd take a bit longer than this. It hasn't even been a year yet.

I'm not abandoning this blog altogether, but I'm (obviously) going to be cutting back on my reviews. Maybe to just what I've seen in theatres. Since Black Swan, I've only seen Season Of The Witch (Capsule Review: It sucked), so there. I'm all caught up. If I see something I really want to write about on DVD, I'll do that too. And I'll definitely be doing week by week reviews of A Game of Thrones when it starts in April.

Anyway. Sorry to disappoint the 8 people that read this thing, but I didn't want to leave things hanging. Hopefully my inspiration will return.

No comments:

Post a Comment