Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Ok, New Rules

So, given the rate at which my roommates and I watch movies, combined with my tragic inability to actually sit down and write these fucking reviews, I am currently about 7 movies behind schedule. I am deeply discouraged by the fact that something I started doing for fun has become a chore that I worry about all the time.

But never fear. I am not giving up. What I am going to do is give priority to movies I haven't seen before, since I seem to be watching fewer of those and reviewing movies that are currently in theatres will be more useful to the three people that read this blog. I'll keep a backlog of movies that I've been rewatching and get to those when I have big gaps between new stuff. Get Him To The Greek and The Messenger. The were both varying degrees of good, to give you a preview.

Anyway, wish me luck and thanks for reading.

2 comments: